Proofreading & Basic Editing
- I correct any mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- I improve sentence syntax and word choice to enhance flow and clarity.
- I check the terminology used in the paper against the literature in your field to ensure accuracy.
- In addition to proofreading and basic editing, I check for inconsistencies or inaccuracies in methods, results, statistics, arguments, and references in order to prevent problems during peer review.
- I provide feedback on the organization and format of the paper to ensure your manuscript meets the expectations of journal editors.
- My aim is to improve the overall clarity and impact of your manuscript and maximize your chances of publication.
Why trust me to edit your manuscript?
- As an experienced native English-speaking (American) editor, I will make your manuscript publication-ready, backed by my 100% English language guarantee*
- You know exactly who you are working with, and you’ll be in direct contact with me to resolve any ambiguities, inconsistencies, or other problems in your manuscript. The job is not finished until you are satisfied!
- Easy and secure payment. See how it works here.
To receive a quote for editing services, send your manuscript to me at email@example.com and I will get back to you within one business day. You can find more details on the How it Works page.
If you receive negative feedback from your target journal regarding the English language of your manuscript (submitted with no additional changes after we return it to you), I will edit it again for free!